Saturday, January 23, 2010

Organizing Cards


Sorry I didn't do the post last night. My mom, my uncle, and I were catching up on American Idol. At the same time we were doing volunteer hours for my school by wrapping the napkins around the silverware and tying a bow around it. We worked while we watched 4 episodes and have A LOT more to do. I'll post a picture of that later.

These are my basketball cards. I got a lot of them from my brother but a lot of them were mine too. Some of my best are Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Moses Malone, and Kobe Bryant. I have a lot more.

1 comment:

Vince A. said...

A true story, while living in California several years ago we decided to name our son Michael after number 23, because Michael Jordon was simply the best. I hope that you were able to get jersey number 23 on your school team!

Post a Comment