Funny looking cast and funny looking shoe
I have only six more days of wearing my cast. I can't wait to get it off. My leg sometimes itches, and I cannot scratch it. I have to put my cast in garbage bags if I want to take a shower and I can't take a bath. I can't go to swimming lessons and I can't play on my soccer team.
Even though I have been wearing a cast for three weeks, I have still been able to do a lot of things though. Some of the things that I can still do are play basketball, play knockout, pop balloons, kick the soccer ball with the other foot, and walk around a lot.
I have done so much that I have worn through three cast shoes already. That is not all. I have also cracked the bottom sides of my cast by where my toes come out. My Mom called the doctor and the doctor said that it would be okay to still wear this cast for one more week with it cracked a little. We had to put duct-tape on the cast though. It looks funny.
My Mom now has a funny shoe for her foot and leg. She has to wear it for three weeks. That's just one week less than I wore my cast, but she had to wait five weeks to get the funny shoe. Maybe she can do some of the things that I can do now.

3 comments:
Wow! You and your Mom are like twins. Does that mean you will get your toenails painted?
I guess you will have to show your Mom how to get along with her foot in jail.
Way to go, YaYa! You stay on top of it, follow your Doc's instructions, and you will be 100% before you know it. Plus, you gotta set a good example for your mom, or she's gonna end up in a cast too :-)
Nice blog keep up the good work and I hope you are running around again soon.
Post a Comment