Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bye bye cast

Today I got my cast off. It tickled when they used the saw to cut it off. I wasn't scared because I had a cast taken off before.

My foot smelled BAD when they took the cast off. There was dirt, rocks, and tambark inside of my cast. Mostly there was dirt in there. My Mom had to wash it at the clinic and then I took a shower before I went to school.

When the cast came off, my leg didn't hurt. It felt good. At first I was walking kind of stiff but then I was walking fine. I am glad to have my leg back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to Congratulate you. I bet you will sleep well tonight.

YaYa said...

Thank you Mom.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I bet it felt good to get that cast off your leg and to be able to move around normally again!

Post a Comment