Wednesday, December 09, 2009

thinking...

I've been thinking about Dad, Jessica, BoBo, and Lucky.

My mom gave me a Hurdy Gurdy music box that was in the garage. It used to be my dad's. It plays Silent Night, and whenever I hear it I think about him. I miss him a lot.

I also think about his daughter, Jessica. She lived for only three days and died on Christmas Day. Sometimes I think about her when I hear Christmas music playing. I never knew her but I wish that I did. I don't even have a picture of her.

I've also been thinking of BoBo a lot. He wants to go to the Navy or Air Force. I'm scared and hope he won't die.

For Lucky, that has always been there for me. He's been breathing like Darth Vadar lately which means that he is going to die soon. He has a problem with his throat. When he breaths like Darth Vadar, it hurts him. That's what the vet said. But it also hurts me.

I don't want to lose anyone else in my family.

1 comment:

Billywhizbang said...

Hi Ryan
Keep happy thoughts in your heart this time of year. Your Dad is in Heaven and he will watch over you. Do your best in school. Take good care of your Mom. Help her by trying hard in school. We all love you very much.

Post a Comment