Is that a Starbucks New York mug? I collect them when I travel. I have one from San Francisco, Chicago, Hawaii, and various places in Europe. I used to have an L.A. one, but I broke it. It was my first one, too. If I run the New York marathon, I'll have to buy a Starbucks mug. When your mom runs the Boston marathon, you can buy her a Starbucks Boston mug. :-)
1 comment:
Is that a Starbucks New York mug? I collect them when I travel. I have one from San Francisco, Chicago, Hawaii, and various places in Europe. I used to have an L.A. one, but I broke it. It was my first one, too. If I run the New York marathon, I'll have to buy a Starbucks mug. When your mom runs the Boston marathon, you can buy her a Starbucks Boston mug. :-)
Post a Comment