The test of Harry Potter
I took a test at school today on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It was 20 questions on the book. I got 11 out of 20 correct. I did not pass. So that means that I don't get any points...bomp, bomp, bomp.
I took a test at school today on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It was 20 questions on the book. I got 11 out of 20 correct. I did not pass. So that means that I don't get any points...bomp, bomp, bomp.
Posted by
YaYa
at
9:48 PM
Animal of the Day
|
7 comments:
I found your blog through your mom's. I think the animal of the day idea is cool, and I had never seen pictures of a civet. An interesting little thing. I am impressed that you read the Harry Potter book alone. They are full of soooo many details, that it is hard to commit them all to memory! Keep reading! :)
oh ya ya....as long as you do okay in school and don't let the muggles know you should be expecting that letter from hogwarts anyway
My son loves the Harry Potter books. Will you read any more of them?
Enjoy the days off school.
Hi, I saw your link through your mom’s Blog. I LOVE Harry Potter books.
My son is now 16, but read them all (except the last one) in school. We use to have me read 2 or 3 pages & he’d read 1, so it would help him to get through the books a little faster. The books are soooo long; it’s hard to remember everything that happens.
My 4 yr old (he’s almost 4) has seen all the movies, but I can’t get him to sit still for me to read the books to him. Have you seen all the movies???
He was in 2nd or 3rd grade for his tests & I think he got Pizza for so many points on reading tests. Do they do that for you too???
I think it should be illegal to give a test on Harry Potter. Those are long books and each person has his or her own favorite parts and Harry Potter should only be fun. So never mind about that test. Just keep reading!
stupid test!
I LOVE reading!
I HATE tests!
Post a Comment