Another bike ride
I did a bike ride. I went up the hill for my first time ever to make it without stopping, and the biggest hill too.
I was with Cindy and my Mom. I drank all of my Mom cytomax drink. It tasted the best.
I did a bike ride. I went up the hill for my first time ever to make it without stopping, and the biggest hill too.
I was with Cindy and my Mom. I drank all of my Mom cytomax drink. It tasted the best.
Posted by
YaYa
at
10:00 PM
Animal of the Day
|
6 comments:
That is fantastic that you were able to make it up the BIG hill without stopping! Keep up the good work, Ya-Ya! :D
Good job on that hill, Yaya! I see triathlons in your future.
You did a great job Buddy! Next time, slow down a bit so that I can keep up.
I love you!
You look great in that outfit. Congratulations on meeting the hill challenge. You should be proud.
You did an awesome job! Nice try too, getting yours and my water mixed up!!
I didn't get them mixed up, Cindy.
Post a Comment