Time Off of Work

I got a vacation from working in the cafateria. I did not have to work this week and last week. We get three weeks off and then we go back. I will have three weeks on. I miss working.
On my break now, I am reading or doing red folder work. I do "must do's" and "may do's". "Must do's", you have to do. "May do's", you can do. But you must do the "must do's."

3 comments:
You sound like a very responsible person, Ya Ya. During the time off, you get to enjoy a lot of other things you do. Have fun!
I hope you aren't missing work so much that you forget to enjoy your time off.
You have a very good work ethic!
Sounds like you have some good time management skills. It's so hard for me to do the "must do's" instead of "what I wanna do's".
Post a Comment