Staple Head

Today I got hit in the head by a rock. RP threw the rock at me. He threw the rock at me because I pushed him down. He thought it was on purpose, but it really was an accident. We were playing a game and he was coming after me from behind. I thought he was trying to push me down so I pushed him down. Then he threw the rock.
It was gushing blood all the way down to my pants. Then they called my Dad, and my Dad called my Mom. They both came to pick me up and take me to the hospital. They some cloths on the gushing blood and an ice pack.
The doctor put one staple in my head. I had to wait there for a long time, but it was okay. I feel better. My Mom and Dad call me "Staple Head."

4 comments:
Hmmm... sounds like maybe they should call you "Frankenstein".
I hope RP apologized!
Gosh, I hope that didn't hurt too much. Must of been kind of scary to see all that blood.
Thanks for the encouraging comment you left on my blog.
your brother has a trick stapler that shocks people. if i touch your head will i get a shock?
No. You won't get shocked
Post a Comment