Saturday, June 24, 2006

I like to run

I like to run.
My Mom runs.
My Brother runs.
My Dad sometimes runs too.
But I am the fastest.
Ha ha!
Not really.


Sometimes I run with my friends.
Today I ran with my Mom on the track.
We did one lap together.









I also played football with my brother.
I like my brother.
I like football too.

2 comments:

Dori said...

If you keep on running, someday you will be the fastest! You have a good running form. Have you seen the movie Cars? It's about a race car who only thinks about winning the race. But then he learns a good lesson. I liked the movie because it made me think about running, since I run in races.

YaYa said...

Actually I did see Cars. I liked the movie. My best part was when he stopped, he saved friend and then his friend came in 2nd place.

Post a Comment